Comentarios de clientes
Nuestro equipo de Authentik Travel quería agradecerte tu confianza en nuestros servicios para realizar tus viajes a Vietnam, Myanmar y compartir tus sentimientos, experiencias y opiniones sobre tus viajes.
Estos son información realmente preciosa para que podamos mejorar nuestros servicios y, son muy útiles para que nuestros futuros clientes puedan obtener algunas ideas sobre la calidad de nuestros servicios.
La mayoría de los comentarios a continuación fueron de clientes en países de habla francesa como Francia, Bélgica, Canadá, Suiza, etc. Sus comentarios satisfechos fueron traducidos al castellano para tu referencia.
¡De nuevo, muchas gracias por elegir Authentik Travel!
"Your country is beautiful, I love Vietnam!"
The trip was long but we went home with lots of good memories in mind. As agreed, I send you the report of the trip. I will proceed by region.
- Hotel with very good services, good location.
- The restaurants were well chosen, the meals were succulent.
- The program of activities very interesting and well put together.
- The guide had an excellent level in French, very competent in his explanations, open to the exchange.
Sapa: All right.
- Charming hotel, well located.
- Correct restaurants.
- Very beautiful mountain excursions, worth seeing.
- The guide spoke very good French, very kind, always ready to help us, ...
Halong Bay: All right.
- Despite the storm, we were able to take advantage: the program was modified so that we could still do what was planned.
- Nice junk, with a cabin on the upper deck: it was great for the view!
- The meals were good.
- Flexibility of the guide and the provider: adaptation of the program according to our desires / refund of the missed lunch. (Thanks for the negotiation!)
The center: Perfect
- A very good hotel with very good services in Hue, good hotel in Hoi an.
- A rich and varied activity program.
- Excellent meals.
- what about the guide? : He was just perfect, an excellent level in French, friendly and funny, very considerate, good advice, and listening to our desires, he made us discover his region with a lot of skills and humility. I take my hat off. We had a great time with him.
If we were very very satisfied with the first 10 days and I think this is largely due to the guides, because they were the image of the name of your agency: authentic and true, however, the stay in the south we has less conquered for several reasons:
1) The program of activities was overall a little redundant: 2 pagodas after our arrival in Ho-chi-Minh, which was a bit duplicate with what we had already visited north and south
2) The drivers: we had two. The first, who accompanied us on the first day, was presented to us by the guide as a driver "unprofessional" but overall, it went well. A second driver came for our trip to Ben Tre and Can Tho. His work was generally correct.
3) The guide: He was nice, but he was not up to the first 3 guides:
- His French was correct but he had a strong accent and made some clumsiness, which made understanding sometimes difficult.
- Lack of organization and / or anticipation
- Lack of flexibility
In short, here is the record that we can make of the trip. Even if the last days we have a little less, we are generally very satisfied with the services provided and are ready to work with you on a future trip.
Another big thank to you and your entire team, including the guides for everything! Your country is beautiful. I love Vietnam!